Introduction to Planning
Planning some smart moves for your client’s money can avoid the future stress and headaches associated with death and taxes.
Whether your aim is to reduce your client’s inheritance tax liability, help them save for retirement or your client simply wants to plan who should receive their wealth in the event of their death, this section will provide you with information and planning solutions. Using a combination of trusts and our products along with key articles and sales aids, we can help you find the right solution for your client’s needs.
Planning using trusts
Using the right trust can help with:
- Reducing an inheritance tax liability
- Making a gift without losing control
- Avoiding Isle of Man Probate
Tax Planning using offshore bonds
Understanding how offshore bonds are taxed can save your clients money:
- Can your client benefit from Time Apportionment Relief?
- Tax efficient withdrawals
Deciding to retire, but what’s the best way to maximise your client’s retirement income?
- Pension planning using QROPS
- Boost your client’s retirement income with an offshore bond
How an offshore bond can help fund your child’s education:
- Assigning and surrendering segments for increased tax efficiency on funding education fees
Ensuring your client’s money doesn’t end up in the wrong hands:
- Ensure your client’s wealth passes to their chosen beneficiary upon death
- Protect your client’s wealth from forced heirship provisions
Queries relating to tax, trusts and underlying investments for offshore bonds, RL360° offer support to IFAs via our Technical Support Team.
Please note, we are not authorised to provide advice and we would always recommend that you and your client’s obtain professional or specialist advice before making investment decisions.