At RL360°, we're committed to making sure everyone has access to our website. We have designed it with these accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We make sure that navigation throughout the site works in a consistent way
- We use a standard web font to make it easy for all to read. In most cases, the size of the font can be adjusted according to the users needs, using standard browser and operating system options
- All the images are given ‘alt text’ alternatives except those which are only decorative; the tags for these are left blank
- We have provided access keys for our pages. These keyboard shortcuts offer an alternative form of navigation and are shown (right)
- We never use colour as the only way to convey information.
Your browser already includes a number of ways to change the way our web pages are displayed.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this programme for free, visit the Adobe website. To find out how to use Adobe Reader with assistive technologies such as screen readers, please click here.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.